At Harmony Retreat we provide a structured long term halfway house for those battling drug and alcohol addictions.
Our programme has been carefully designed with the aim of providing you with the support and tools needed to fully recover in a warm and loving environment.
As part of both programmes we provide you with:
- Individual Counselling : Our team of qualified counsellors will work with you during regular one-on-one sessions to structure a personal development plan and help guide you through key issues
- Group sessions & Training Workshops : Daily group sessions provide a fresh and informative forum for lively discussion covering a range of topics from goal setting and anger management through to communication and time management skills.
- Quality Accommodation and Food : We've placed a high emphasis on providing quality residential and recreational facilities, and a healthy meal-plan approved by registered dietitians and prepared by experienced chefs
- Physical Development : We encourage physical development through daily walks, sporting activities and gym
- Spiritual Development : Residents are provided with the support needed to enrich their life and explore the spiritual aspects of recovery. Daily devotion and reflection sessions, evening Bible studies and Sunday morning church services help ensure residents gain an accurate understanding of God and develop a meaningful relationship with Him.
To learn more about our Halfway House facility
Status: Non Profit (NPO 1234567)
Accredited: 2143434 3434
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
—2 Corinthians 5:17